Friday, March 31, 2017

Hippity Hop Hippity Hop! Happy Easter! Hop on over to the Eyelet Outlet!

Hello crafty friends! With Easter just a few weeks away now is the time to "hop" on over to the Eyelet Outlet and check out all the Easter cuteness going on!  
I had so much fun creating this little bunny!




Bunny and Carrot SVG from Treasure Box Design
All papers are from my scrap pile!
Paper Smooches Banner Die
Tissue paper, hemp
Wood Mounted Happy Easter Stamp

the Eyelet Outlet Products:
Easter Egg Washi
Pearl Bling Strips: Green
Jewel Bling: Champagne
Bling Jewels: Champagne
Glitter Enamel: White
Pearl Brads: White



Here is a peak at some of the fun Easter Supplies over at the Eyelet Outlet:


 


Thanks for visiting today! 
Abusybee


Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


8 comments:

  1. Carri this is so cute!!!! Love that the bunny fell over the carrot! HAHA! Adorable! Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. Love that bunny climbing over the carrot. Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooo cute! LOVING how you did the tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the adorable bunny and cute tail!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so fun!! Love that sweet bunny and carrot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card Carri! I love this sweet little scene you have created and the papers you chose are perfect! I also love all you sweet accents as well. I didn't realize that the Eyelet Outlet carried all that stuff! Looks like I need to go have a look around! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMWORD! That is just adorable! Love seeing the little bum! So cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete