Friday, May 19, 2017

Travel the world Tag! Update about Balance and LIFE!

Hello Crafty friends! Once again I am trying to balance all the things I want to do, I set up yet another schedule for myself so that I have some time to enjoy life and not just "survive" it! With so many changes happening in our lives, I can't help but become over whelmed and then I end up in circles accomplishing nothing. I need to schedule all the things I need/want to do including the fun stuff, like crafting! With Cross country season just weeks away I want to make sure I am actively finding ways to manage it all.  Fingers crossed I will be successful!

Anyways, I pre-made a traveler's notebook/mini scrapbook and took it with me to Costa Rica. And actually journaled about my trip daily! Now I need little bits and pieces to put it all together. With a few blank spots I wanted to fill in, this tag fit perfectly!



I used nothing but my Cuttlebug for this one! 

Paper from Heidi Sonboul Special Delivery
Crate paper and fringe scissors
Ribbon from my scrap ribbon pile
Doily from DoodleBugs
Gems, Tim Holtz Tiny word stickers
DoubleClickSkittles: Sailboat Blue
Scallop and Flag paper punch
Banner die Freckled Fawn
Sizzix Die Tags


DoubleClick Skittles Showcase Color: Sailboat Blue!

Entering into:

Cuttlebug Mania: You are Tagged
Crafty Calendar:  Flowers
Connie Can Crop: Inspiration ( I used the colors) 
DL Art: May Linky 
Jo's Scrap Shack: AG With twist 
RRR: Anything but a card

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!


Top 3 at Connie can Crop!



13 comments:

  1. This little tag is just the cutest...a perfect accompaniment to your travel notebook. I know what you mean about striking a balance in life...easy to talk about, much harder to do. Sounds like you've got the right idea, though. Start with a plan! Thank you so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Love all the bright colors you used. And you sure fit in a lot of fabulous bits and pieces! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your schedule works and you can balance everything this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! LOVING the colors!!! And I can relate to being overwhelmed ... it has been crazy around here lately, yet I feel like I have accomplished nothing! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag!! Love all of the bits and pieces and colors. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the pretty embellishments & skittles!Very PRETTY!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's wishing you can balance everything out the way you want! :) Your tag is adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag and love all of the embellishments! so pretty thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great tag. And I love how you're displaying your skittles at the end of each post. Love, love, love skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, Thank you so much for joining us at Connie Can Crop!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card, and great motivation to make it. I like how you combined the different media and papers. Thank you for joining us as Connie Can Crop's inspiration challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete